February, 14th 2018 |Other
Lucknow is celebrating Mahashivratri with full joy and enthusiasms all across the country. In the same link, long-long queues of devotees for Lakhpat, Gangajal, sugarcane juice, Panchamrta have started to be started from the Shiva temples of UP. This time Mahashivratri is being celebrated on February 13 and February 14 for two days. Bholnath is being burnt on both the days. The night of Mahashivaratri is extremely important in Hindu scriptures. It is believed that on this day, Lord Shiva’s Goddess was married to Parvati. Mahashivaratri is celebrated on the date of Phalgun Krishna Chaturdhi. Let us say that on 13th February, the date of the tray was completed all day and from midnight to 11 o’clock 35 minutes to 14th February is the date. In this way Maha Shivaratri is going on for two days.
– The devotees standing in the queue outside the Shri Kashi Vishwanath temple are awaiting their turn by hailing “Har-Har Mahadev”.
On 13th February, Lord Shiva married Parvati ji. After this, the third day of the aarti will run from 3 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Wednesdays and from 5 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. on the last afternoon.
– Please tell, for the visually impaired (VIP) and the recruited security persons, 2 hours were fixed on the night of February 13.
– During the night 8 to 10 o’clock, Baba was worshiped. For this, arrangements have been made to move from the Bamboo gate entrance to the temple premises.
On the other hand, in the capital, the devotees have started mass upsurge in Shiva temples since morning.
– Aarti in the morning with a grand decoration at the temple Mankameshwar. Along with this, the devotees enlarged Bholnath by ascending.
At the same time, Shiva Burat and Kalash Yatra were taken out from the Kalyanagiri Temple located in Thakurganj.
– Tell us, on 13th February, 10 kuntal snow-brilliant Shrangar and Bhandara were organized on the Mahashivaratri with the help of local traders near the new Hanuman temple in Aligarh.
– Hundreds of Shiva devotees appeared and accepted the offerings. From 1 pm onwards, from the old Hanuman temple to the new Hanuman temple, Shiva was erected. In this baraat, hundreds of devotees are involved in dancing and singing with the tableau of Mahadev, the ghosts of ghosts.
– A large number of Shiva devotees celebrated Maha Shivaratri with a dip of faith in Sangam Nagar.
– From morning till noon, devotees of Tatta Ghat were placed on the ghats. From the women-children to the sadhu-saint even diving.
Why is it the two-day Mahashivratri?
– The first coincidence of the Mahashivratri, which began on February 13th, is that after the midnight of 12th, the Sun was the Sankranti. Sun reached in Aquarius from Capricorn. From this 13, there is a virtue of Sankranti.
– The second biggest coincidence is that this day is Tuesday. Along with this it is the date of the trayadashi on the whole day and the night was the fourth day at 11.25 pm. In the event of Mangal and Triodshi, a combination of Bhum Pradosha fast is made. On this day, the health and children who fasted on this day were considered to be pleasures.
On 14th February, those who make a pilgrimage to Mahashivaratri will also get auspicious results of Sankranti. On this day Mercury will come in Aquarius and meet the sun.
– In addition to the balpatra on Lord Shiva, Mahashivaratri is anointed with Lord Jagannath, sugarcane juice, Panchamrta and Kusha water.